Managing a MySQL Database in phpMyAdmin
To manage a MySQL database using phpMyAdmin, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'phpMyAdmin' icon, which can be found in the Database section of your cPanel home screen.
Note: This will open a new window showing the phpMyAdmin home screen.
2. On the left hand panel click on the database you wish to manage.
3. To save the database to your computer, click 'Export'.
4. In the section titled Export, select the tables you wish to save or click 'Select All'.
5. Select the 'Save as file' checkbox and then click 'Go'
6. Select the 'Save File' checkbox and then click 'OK'
7. You have now saved the database to your computer.
Note: We recommend that you save your database on a regular basis
For further reading we recommend visiting the phpMyAdmin Documentation site at http://www.phpmyadmin.net/documentation/
or the phpMyAdmin Wiki at http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Welcome_to_phpMyAdmin_Wiki
These pages can also be accessed from the links on the homepage of your phpMyAdmin.
Was this answer helpful?
Using Index Manager, it is possible to define how a specific directory index will appear to...
To change your Control Panel password, first you will need to login to your cPanel account and...
Web Disk is an application which allows you to easily drag and drop files to your hosting...
A Default (catchall) email account will accept any email that is sent to a non-existant email...
A parked domain is an additional domain that points to your existing account, allowing visitors...