How do I access cPanel
1. cPanel can be accessed by typing www.yourdomain.co.uk:2083 into your browser.
2. Enter your cPanel username into the 'Name' field.
3. Enter your password into the 'Password' field.
4. Click 'Login'
Note: You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login; we recommend completing the "Getting Started Wizard"
Note2: In case you have lost your cpanel password please follow the steps below:
Your password will be automatically changed and you will be able to access cpanel.
- Login in our Billing System
- Click on "Services"
- Find your web hosting plan and click it
- At the left of the page there is a menu titled "Actions". Click on "Change Password"
- Set your new password, confirm it and click "Save Changes"
Was this answer helpful?
The cPanel home screen provides access to all of your cPanel functions. You can reach the cPanel...
The Find function can help you quickly locate a feature of cPanel. Simply type a keyword into the...
cPanel is a web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools...
The Stats menu shows exactly how much of your hosting account’s resources have been used. For...
Under the Frequently Accessed Areas heading, the most accessed functions of cPanel are linked for...