What is cPanel
cPanel is a web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.
It simplifies tasks such as:
- Uploading and managing web pages;
- Creating email accounts;
- Installing web-based applications like blogs, shopping carts, and forums;
- Backing up data;
- Protecting a site’s content and bandwidth from abuse;
- Generating and viewing statistics about visitors; and
- Reviewing error logs to locate broken links and other problems.
Was this answer helpful?
1. cPanel can be accessed by typing www.yourdomain.co.uk:2083 into your browser. 2. Enter your...
The Stats menu shows exactly how much of your hosting account’s resources have been used. For...
The Find function can help you quickly locate a feature of cPanel. Simply type a keyword into the...
Under the Frequently Accessed Areas heading, the most accessed functions of cPanel are linked for...
The cPanel home screen provides access to all of your cPanel functions. You can reach the cPanel...