Using Image Manager Thumbnailer
The Thumbnailer allows you to view a small (thumbnail sized) version of any images in a directory on your site.
To use Image Manager Thumbnailer, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'Image Manager' icon, which can be found in the Advanced section of your cPanel home screen.
2. Click on the 'Thumbnailer' link.
3. Click on a 'Folder' icon to navigate to the directory you want to thumbnail
4. Click on the 'Folder Name' to create thumbnails for the images in the directory.
Note: The Thumbnailer application will not resize individual images.
5. In the 'Scale Percent' fields, set the percentage to which the images will be reduced.
Note: We recommend you keep the 'Keep Aspect Ratio' checked to prevent images from becoming distorted.
6. Click the 'Thumbnail Images' button to create the thumbnails which will be placed in a new folder as a sub directory of the original.
Note: The new folder can be accessed through the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
Error pages are displayed to Internet users when any one of a variety of errors occur, such as...
A Hotlink is when content on your site is illegally used (embedded) on another site, using your...
User level email filters allow you to filter email for individual addresses, if you wish to...
To create an FTP account, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this...
SpamAssassin is an email utility that examines every email in an attempt to filter out spam, this...