Using Image Manager Thumbnailer
The Thumbnailer allows you to view a small (thumbnail sized) version of any images in a directory on your site.
To use Image Manager Thumbnailer, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'Image Manager' icon, which can be found in the Advanced section of your cPanel home screen.
2. Click on the 'Thumbnailer' link.
3. Click on a 'Folder' icon to navigate to the directory you want to thumbnail
4. Click on the 'Folder Name' to create thumbnails for the images in the directory.
Note: The Thumbnailer application will not resize individual images.
5. In the 'Scale Percent' fields, set the percentage to which the images will be reduced.
Note: We recommend you keep the 'Keep Aspect Ratio' checked to prevent images from becoming distorted.
6. Click the 'Thumbnail Images' button to create the thumbnails which will be placed in a new folder as a sub directory of the original.
Note: The new folder can be accessed through the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
An Auto Responder is an automated email message that you can set to respond to all emails sent to...
Webmail is a means of accessing your email accounts through a web browser, which gives you the...
Using Index Manager, it is possible to define how a specific directory index will appear to...
Updating your contact info allows you to change the main email address used to contact you...
To install FrontPage extensions, first you need to login to your cPanel home screen and then...