Live Flights Board (IVAO-VATSIM)
Live Flights Board Module has been developed by PHP-Mods. This module helps you show the active flights on IVAO and VATSIM network based on a specific callsign (your va's callsign). It is compatible with phpVMS but it can be also customized for other websites (if you are interested for a customized website installation, please let us know).
Compatible with phpVMS only! No refunds!
Select a specific callsign
Select which data you want to get (IVAO or VATSIM or BOTH)
Get all the active pilots with this specific callsign from the network you have chosen.
How to Install
The following installation steps have to be followed by those who have never installed any version of the Live Flights Board Module.
- Unzip the Live Flights Board File you downloaded from our system.
- Upload the files same as the structure of your phpVMS files.
- Go to www.youdomain.com/LiveFlightsInstallSql in order to run the LiveFlightsInstallSql folder. This will install all the database tables.
- After installation is completed, do not forget to delete the LiveFlightsInstallSql folder from your server.
- After the installation, a link will appear automatically in the add-ons section of your phpVMS Admin Panel.
If you want a link back to the Live Flights Board in Public Areas use this:
www.yoursite.com/index.php/LiveFlights -or- <?php echo url('/LiveFlights'); ?>
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution